The most perfect thing about having green, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers for breakfast is:
Leftovers can be turned into a wonderful meal for lunch or dinner like soup.
I made this curry soup with the following ingredients that I have on hand at home. The ingredients made this soup immaculate.
Curry Pepper Soup Ingredients:
Diced yellow onions
Diced tomatoes in tomato sauce
Roasted green, red, yellow, and orange peppers
So here is the break down. I made Chili about a week ago. So I added to it and made this soup. The ingredients are above.
Here’s the chili on flat bread.
*Olive oil in pot.
*Sauté onions, garlic, and green peppers.
*Add white beans
*Season with chili season, chili powder, salt, pepper, basil, ground mustard, and parsley
*Add dice tomatoes in tomato sauce
*combine with sour cream and spicy hummus
Curry Pepper Soup
*Start out by chopping onions and garlic cloves
*Spray baking dish with vegetable oil
*Rub olive oil on peppers and season with garlic salt, onion seasoning, and curry powder
*Roast Peppers for 40 minutes. 20 minutes on each side
*Place a little Olive oil in pan and sauté onions and garlic once peppers are roasted charred place them in pot to be sautéed a little.
*Pour Chili in pot with sauté mix
* Add cooked rice and green chilies if you would like
* Pour juice off of black beans and wash off
*Place how every much you would like in the sauté mix
* Pour vegetable broth in pot with mixture. I poured the whole box of broth in pot and let it boil.
* After it boil for about 45 minutes I mashed the peppers into the mixture to broke up. You can use a hand blender or a blender like a ninja to mix the soup blend. I did not want mine that fine. I wanted my beans in tactic.
* I let it boil an additional 15 minutes.
After it cools it is time to eat. Now let’s eat! Let me know your thoughts.
I am available for Consultation on Skype. I am a Lifestyle Consultant, Mentor, and Health and Wellness Coach.
Let’s talk. Get your 15 minutes free.
I welcome comments!
Subscribe so you want miss next post.
Shawonnica S. Hightower